Letters To Allah S.w.t
Dear Allah,
I am back here because I need to talk to you about how I feel. I FELT sad and angry about my condition and I feel like I'm not truly myself because of my condition. Being sick twice in two months have made me really upset with myself. I don't think I'm hopeless or pathetic but I feel like I need to re-learn ways to better manage expectations of myself. It's always a bad idea to look at the past and think that you want to go back to that. I just want to be stronger than I was before and not be scared to take leap of faith to believe "I am okay!" I guess being sick makes me think that I am burdening everyone around me and that I am incapable of managing myself.
But I guess what matters now is that I am happy and with the personality that you have blessed me with, Ya Allah, I can't wait to doing things I love even though I'm not up for it. Ya Allah, I know there is NOTHING stopping me from feeling happy and you, my creator, would want me to be the happiest I can be. You keep me sane, happy and you are the cure for anything in this world that I face. I seek your help and refuge from anything negative at this point. & I pray to never feel this way again.
You will always be my light at every tunnel and the sole reason why I live. Thank you Allah, for blessing me with the best family I could ever dream of and a future husband who is loving and selfless. Thank you, ya Allah and I will be continuously grateful for all the things you have blessed me with.
A job that encourages me to smile and nurture the young children everyday. This job gives me meaning and immense joy that I could a smile on their faces as much as possible.
A career path that you have so perfectly carved for me. You made me sure that I want to grow and be the best possible mentor to new people in the industry. With your grace, I managed to complete my diploma and degree all within the time span that I would like.
You blessed me with family so kind, wholesome and caring and I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for them. I used to say I'm too happy to be depressed, and Ya Allah, I'm sure you know what I meant and you'll help me prove it true. They have helped me and I will be strong.
You blessed me with Amir. My whole life, I searched for someone who will complete me and understand me the way he does. I am so thankful and grateful for that.
I never know how to every repay you but to be a better worshipper and servant to you.
I love you and I know you are here with me, for always and forever.
I am back here because I need to talk to you about how I feel. I FELT sad and angry about my condition and I feel like I'm not truly myself because of my condition. Being sick twice in two months have made me really upset with myself. I don't think I'm hopeless or pathetic but I feel like I need to re-learn ways to better manage expectations of myself. It's always a bad idea to look at the past and think that you want to go back to that. I just want to be stronger than I was before and not be scared to take leap of faith to believe "I am okay!" I guess being sick makes me think that I am burdening everyone around me and that I am incapable of managing myself.
But I guess what matters now is that I am happy and with the personality that you have blessed me with, Ya Allah, I can't wait to doing things I love even though I'm not up for it. Ya Allah, I know there is NOTHING stopping me from feeling happy and you, my creator, would want me to be the happiest I can be. You keep me sane, happy and you are the cure for anything in this world that I face. I seek your help and refuge from anything negative at this point. & I pray to never feel this way again.
You will always be my light at every tunnel and the sole reason why I live. Thank you Allah, for blessing me with the best family I could ever dream of and a future husband who is loving and selfless. Thank you, ya Allah and I will be continuously grateful for all the things you have blessed me with.
A job that encourages me to smile and nurture the young children everyday. This job gives me meaning and immense joy that I could a smile on their faces as much as possible.
A career path that you have so perfectly carved for me. You made me sure that I want to grow and be the best possible mentor to new people in the industry. With your grace, I managed to complete my diploma and degree all within the time span that I would like.
You blessed me with family so kind, wholesome and caring and I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for them. I used to say I'm too happy to be depressed, and Ya Allah, I'm sure you know what I meant and you'll help me prove it true. They have helped me and I will be strong.
You blessed me with Amir. My whole life, I searched for someone who will complete me and understand me the way he does. I am so thankful and grateful for that.
I never know how to every repay you but to be a better worshipper and servant to you.
I love you and I know you are here with me, for always and forever.
Comments
Post a Comment