Dear Allah, I am back here because I need to talk to you about how I feel. I FELT sad and angry about my condition and I feel like I'm not truly myself because of my condition. Being sick twice in two months have made me really upset with myself. I don't think I'm hopeless or pathetic but I feel like I need to re-learn ways to better manage expectations of myself. It's always a bad idea to look at the past and think that you want to go back to that. I just want to be stronger than I was before and not be scared to take leap of faith to believe "I am okay!" I guess being sick makes me think that I am burdening everyone around me and that I am incapable of managing myself. But I guess what matters now is that I am happy and with the personality that you have blessed me with, Ya Allah, I can't wait to doing things I love even though I'm not up for it. Ya Allah, I know there is NOTHING stopping me from feeling happy and you, my creator, would want me ...
Hi Allah, It's me again! :) Im feeling slightly better but I'm a little worried about my vision. I feel like I'm not able to concentrate on the person I'm talking to. Is it due to my sinus? I'm feeling joy today because I get to see my children tmr! :) Such happy times! I'm going to start preparing for lesson! Let's hope the sinus goes away for tonight! Thank you, Ya Allah, for blessing me with this surge of excitement and happiness. :) I love You, forever and always.
Comments
Post a Comment