Daily Letters I guess

Dear Allah,

I worked out today! Yay!!!! I'm at the brink of tears or rather I have cried because I am so proud of myself that I pushed myself to feel better. Despite not feeling it, Ya Allah, I did it! I feel better writing to you and I know that You will listen to me and take it all in. You will appreciate my efforts and only You will make me push on. :) I love You, forever and always. 

From being worried about fatigue, just telling myself You are near helps me. I'm not tired and I just want to be close to you.

Thank you! Just telling myself that You will never burden a soul more than it can bear is an amazing reminder that I CAN DO THIS!

I love you, forever and always. 

Write to you in a bit! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters To Allah S.w.t